WHEN IS PERSON LIABLE TO PAY SERVICE TAX APPLICABLE?
As soon as the aggregate value of taxable service (or the billing of the services provided) exceeds INR 9 lakhs ( INR 0.9 Million) during any time of the financial year, it is mandatory for the service provider to obtain the service tax registration number. However, liability to charge service tax & its payments starts as soon as the aggregate value of taxable services exceeds INR 10 lacks (INR 1 Million).
Also Checkout => All about GST you need to know
What we can do for you?
- Computation of Service Tax: This activity will include:
- Collecting information with regard to invoices rasied / services rendered, service tax charged, services tax collected from Customer , service tax paid under reverse charge basis and service tax paid on input services for computation of service tax liability;
- Examining and calculating set off / input tax credit to ascertain the tax liability to pay.
- Assistance in making the payment of service tax to the authority / deposition of service tax online on behalf of client & providing the challan. Service tax has to be paid by 5th of next month in case of Company and for others, latest by 5th day from the end of Quarter.
- Review the service tax exemption/ abatement adopted by the management for various services and providing our opinion on the same.
- Return Filing: This activity will include:
- Preparation & Compilation of service tax returns on half yearly basis;
- Filing of the service tax return as per the requirement of Authority.
- Ensuring that Service tax return filed is accepted by the Authority without any objections.
Service Tax Registration: Rs 3,500/-* Click here to initiate process
1 Half Yearly Service Tax Return: Rs 1,499/-* Click here to initate process
2 Half Yearly Service Tax Returns: Rs 2,999/-* Click here to initate process